At Urban Greenhouse the best local Phoenix dispensary, the health and safety of our employees, patients, customers and community is our highest priority. Across the country, local and state governments have determined that all medical support and essential service providers like Urban Greenhouse should remain open to best support patients through this trying time. As a medical provider to patients who rely on our products to treat various conditions, we have made the decision to continue serving our local communities in this time of need.
We understand. The current health crisis is unsettling for us all. But one thing is certain, as long as we can, we will fulfill our commitment to deliver goodness to you. We wanted to share some of the actions and policies Urban Greenhouse is taking to protect you and our employees.
- Running clean stores. Heightened awareness and increased the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitization in all of our retail stores, cultivation, processing and manufacturing centers, and office environments. Ordering additional supplies and cleaning products to sustain business over extended periods of time.
- Taking care of our team and visitors. Updated our company response plan to encourage anyone with symptoms, or those who may have come in contact with anyone with the virus, to stay home and isolate themselves for 14-days and/or until cleared by a medical doctor to return to work, the same holds true for visitors. Employees in this category may utilize work from home options when available, Paid Time Off and other benefit policies to assist with sustaining their incomes. Required all employees avoid nonessential business travel and all travel to countries designated high risk by the CDC.
- Assisting with social distancing/e-commerce. We are evaluating the minimum number of employees to safely and securely staff our facilities, ramping up online, curbside, delivery, pre-order options (where applicable), and limiting the number of visitors in each store at one time and shifted a significant number of employees to work from home.
- Increasing awareness and sharing information. Shared best practices and information with employees to encourage prevention of the COVID-19 virus.
- Planning ahead. Prepared internal business continuity and safety plans to act quickly when needed.
- Actively monitoring. We’ll continue to monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and local health officials and will make cautious, science-based evaluations to inform our decisions and ensure how best we can serve our patients and customers.
Based on our guidance, requests from regulators and designation as an essential service, our stores will continue to remain open for business. At Urban Greenhouse, we share in your concerns around the spread of this virus and offer our deepest sympathies to those who have been affected. The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve daily. Thank you for the trust you’ve placed in us, it’s a responsibility we take seriously.